Sunday, July 15, 2012

What do you think about this girl ... ?

Yeah, I 'm a directioner... I know, that everybody can 't love the One Direction, but if you have bad opinisons about the boys / one of the boys keep them / it to yourself... I know, that everybody say : ' If you have opinions about a people say it face to face ' , but we don 't know the boys of the One Direction face to face... We don 't know them as a private people, so we create false opinions sometimes... This girl did this, too !!! Okay, I see... You don 't like Niall... You wrote, that : ' I love the One Direction ' Dear, if you love them, you love all of them, cause when you listen their music, Niall is sing, too... And you said, that he can 't sing... REALLY ?! Zayn said in an interview : ' If I could change voice with someone from the band, I choose Niall, cause he had very special and nice voice ' It 's not everything... You wrote, that he 's ugly... Ohhhhh please, they 're a band... You don 't have to see them, just listen !!!!!!! At the end you wrote, that he deserves to get a hit by a bus... YOU 'RE NOT NORMAL !!!!!!!!! Niall, you 're a gentleman, that your answer was a simple ' thank you ! ' I know you 're very sensitive... DON 'T WORRY NIALL !!! WE ADORE YOU, AND WE 'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU !!! Yours sincerely : TRUE DIRECTIONERS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment