Sunday, July 8, 2012

Overall for today !

Let's start the overall with Lou :) We know, that the Up All Night tour ended, so some of the boys go to their vacations... Lou, Eleanor and Lou's sisters are in France :) They have a good time together, it's a picture from the holiday :)






















The next is Liam :) Today he cooked with her dad :) He posted pictures from the cooking, but he's nowhere... Ohhh no problem Liam, you can't cook ! Hahahh :) It's a picture from the cooking :)






















Harry doesn't use his Twitter so much and on Facebook I don't know, that I have the real one or not... If yes, he changed his profile picture... I can't breathe when I saw it !!! It's the amazing pic ♥

































If you are on the Twitter, you know, that Niall is use a lot this site... He's on holiday, too, so he didn't write to us since 6th of July... DON'T WORRY ! :) He's in Spain ! Let's see an overall from the holiday :)





















The last is Zayn :) Maybe he's at home now... He'll go to Ramazzan soon and I'll write about his holiday, too :) He posted a picture, a very nice picture :)

































I hope you love my overall about the boys... Leave a comment and I'll be very happy :) xx 


















No comments:

Post a Comment