Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little english again :)

Hello guys ! :) Sorry, that I didn t write in english cause I wrote the story with the One Direction in hungarian... Now I wanna show my favourite picture on the planet and 1 very sad... GUYS ! When I find a sad picture with the One Direction I always find about Niall... Just look at this picture !!! I can t meet with the boys yet, but if I ll have possibility my first hug will be Niall s !
I know, that is not true in every situation, but if it s happen just sometimes, it can hurts so much !!! Look what he wrote to us a day ago : Guys outside the studio ! I m sorry I didn t stop like I normally do ! I had to go to another studio to record !
This boy s heart is made by golden... Jahhh, and inside there s a lot of love !!! If he could, he hugs all of the directioners !!!! IT S SURE !!!! I hope, that Niall knows the true directioners will always love him !!! ♥


Let s see my favourite picture !!! :) I found this yesterday and I frozen... ISN T THEY LOVELY ??? Sorry my little readers, but I m a Harry maniac ! I think he ll be a very good dad ! :) OK... I know, that it s the future, but just see this picture !







No comments:

Post a Comment