Monday, August 13, 2012

Hellooooo again !!! :)

It was a short, amazing, exciting and perfect holiday !!! :)  I missed my site so much, but I m here with a little registry ! :) I bought newspapers today with articles about the One Direction ♥ One of them was 30 secrets about the boys... I found 1 very oooooohmmmmm SUPRISING... I know almost every secret about the boys, but this one is Niall s privacy I think... Noooo problem, I decided to write it, cause it was in a newspaper, so a lot of people read it ! Do you know, that Niall was only 13 years old when he lost his virginity ??? Don t worry if you can t breathe, when I read it I can t, too ! Sorry little directioners, but I m very tired, I don t have energy to wirte more, but I think it s enough for today ! Have a very good morning / evening / night !!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment